eDocs are electronic versions of paper statements and notices that have been previously mailed to you. When an eDoc is ready to be viewed, you will receive an email notification. The statement or notice can be viewed by logging into NetTeller Internet Banking (at www.fnboneida.com) and accessing the "e-statement" tab. Statements and notices can be printed or downloaded at your convenience.
- How do I sign up for electronic statements and documents (eDocs)?
- Select E-Docs from the menu bar.
- Complete the four segments of enrollment:
- Account(s) and Document Enrollment
- Reviewing the e-mail address
- Enter security phrase to be displayed on valid emails sent from this site
- Read and agree to disclosure
- If this is a joint account can I receive more than one e-statement?
- Yes. Select Additional Recipients from the menu bar.
- Click Add Additional Recipients to assign username, email address & PIN
- Once additional user is created click Assign Documents and place a check next to documents you wish them to receive.
- You are allowed one additional user on a joint account.
- How will I know that I have successfully signed up?
- You will receive an email confirming your enrollment. You will also receive this same email message when making a change to any enrolled documents.
- What if I don't receive an email when I sign up?
- You may need to add us to your "acceptable" e-mail address list to prevent email messages from being seen as spam.
- How will I know when my statement is ready?
- When a statement or notice is generated, an email is sent to you. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current and updated with us.
- How do I gain access to my statement?
- For security and customer privacy you will be required to use an individualized password to gain access to your statement through NetTeller Internet Banking.
- Do I receive check images with my electronic statement?
- What if I need a printed copy of my statement and/or check image?
- Statements and images can be printed from any computer.
- How long will my statements be available on-line?
- For approximately 60 days. In the event that your statements are removed from our website before you save or print and retain a copy, you may request us to provide paper replacement copies of your statements, but you shall be subject to applicable fees for such copies.
Return to the top