Types of Insurance
At First National Bank we offer protection against loss of and damage to property owned as well as protection against injuries and losses to others. Our goal is to provide a safe and affordable way to protect against such losses.
- Homeowners / Renters Insurance - Coverage includes personal property and liability protection against loss.
- Auto Insurance - Coverage provides protection from loss due to collision or collision losses as well as liability protection from economic loss due to negligent acts arising from ownership, maintenance, or use of an insured motor vehicle.
- Flood Insurance - Protection against losses due to flooding.
- Other personal inventory needs - Boats, airplanes, ATVs, motorcycles, and equipment
- Builders Risk Coverage
*Insurance products are not a deposit; not FDIC-insured; not insured by any Federal Government Agency; not guaranteed by the bank, and may go down in value.
For more information, please contact Ursula Graves at (423) 569-8586 or via email at UrsulaS@fnboneida.com.
* Insurance products are not a deposit; not FDIC-insured; not insured by any Federal Government Agency; not guaranteed by the bank; and may go down in value.
Money for a Rainy Day
Start saving for your child’s education, finance your retirement, help out during an emergency, or whatever lies ahead. First National has a savings account tailored for your needs.